Where Everything is Just Right
From the moment you—or your loved one—walks into Bethesda Hawthorne Place, you’ll know you’re someplace special. This is assisted living and memory support that truly understands you and, perhaps most importantly, anticipates your needs.
From design features created to aid individuals with memory challenges to bright and roomy apartments designed so you can make yours feel like home, Bethesda Hawthorne Place is the ideal combination of healthy support and independence.
Centrally located near Kirkwood and Webster Groves, Bethesda Hawthorne Place features 38 one- and two-bedroom apartments spread out over two neighborhoods. The memory support floor has 20 private studio and one-bedroom apartments, plus abundant common areas and touches (like color-coded doors for way-finding) to make it easier to move around with confidence.
If you’re starting to envision yourself—or your loved one—at Bethesda Hawthorne Place, this video will make it even easier.
Amenities & Lifestyle
When you look at the list of services and amenities at Bethesda Hawthorne Place, one thing becomes obvious—Bethesda Hawthorne Place is designed for everyone who wants to get the most from life. With amenities like private dining, a spa, a beauty salon, and robust wellness programs, this is truly an exceptional community. But at the heart of Bethesda Hawthorne Place are the caregivers, who seem to know what you need even before you do! It all adds to a fulfilling life supported by just the care you need, exactly when you need it.
Improving Lives through Interactive Technology
One of the many ways Bethesda Hawthorne Place improves the lives of every resident is through interactive technology, like our It’s Never 2 Late (iN2L) program.
iN2L provides an interactive system that enables groups or individuals to engage in web-based content that matches their interests and abilities. Key features include:
- Unique home page for each resident (accessed with staff assistance)
- Skype and email connections to family and friends
- Virtual travel to worldwide destinations
- Games to stimulate memory and continued learning
- Exercises to improve health, mobility and wellness
Activities that Keep you Feeling Engaged and Connected
At Bethesda Hawthorne Place, we have an activities team that plans a wide range of individual and group activities to enhance resident’s physical, mental and spiritually well-being.
Here’s a glimpse of some of the planned activities available to residents:
- Exercise Classes
- Card Games
- Shopping Trips
Take a Video Tour
Watch this video to take a virtual tour of our community.
Staying. Safer. Together.
At Bethesda Hawthorne Place—like every Bethesda community—our highest priority is your health and safety. That’s why we were monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak months before others, and were among the first to provide vaccines for our residents and staff. After more than 130 years, we’ve learned that being proactive is a healthier choice than being reactive.
And because we focus so intently on your health, safety and well-being, you can focus on the things that bring you joy and meaning.
Amenities & Services
- One-and-two bedroom floor plans
- 24-hour emergency response
- Individually climate controlled apartments
- Dedicated dining room for each neighborhood
- Private dining accommodations
- Life-enriching programs and activities for your mind, body and soul
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Spa & therapy services available
- Podiatrist services available
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping
- Delicious dining with three meals a day
- Personal laundry services available
- Scheduled transportation and outings
- Pet visits welcome
- Beauty salon & barber shop
- Chapel with worship services for all faiths
- Library/Bookmobile visits
- Cable and phone package included
Embrace Your Best Life with Bethesda Hawthorne Place
For more information on availability, pricing or to schedule a tour, please fill out the form below or call our Residency Counselor, Lea Ann, at 314-853-2551 or email her at email@example.com.