Make a Difference…Be A Volunteer
Have you ever thought about truly helping make a difference in the lives of seniors? At Bethesda, we are fortunate to have more than 400 volunteers participating in activities, providing comfort and companionship to our residents and their families, delivering the mail, and transporting residents to meals.
- Help improve the quality of life of our residents.
- Share your talents and your friendship.
- Meet some wonderful people – the residents, our staff, and especially your fellow volunteers!
- Fulfill a service project requirement.
- Give back to your community.
- Provides individual health benefits.
Becoming a Volunteer
- You must be a minimum age of 13 years (restrictions apply).
- Complete application and other necessary forms.
- Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Complete Tuberculin Test.
- Attend training and orientation.
Where to Volunteer or for more Specific Information
Opportunities to volunteer are available at each of our skilled nursing communities and through Bethesda Hospice Care. To volunteer, please print, complete and mail the Volunteer Application or contact any of the following:
- Bethesda Hospice Care
- Bethesda Meadow
- Bethesda Southgate
- Bethesda Dilworth
- Alton Memorial Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Village North Retirement Community
- Christian Extended Care & Rehabilitation
- Barnes-Jewish Extended Care
Please fill out completely and mail in:
- Volunteer Application – ( 384K PDF )
- Junior Volunteer Release of Responsibility – ( 48K PDF )
- MHA Exhibit B – ( 133K PDF )
- Worker Registration – ( 168K PDF )
Note: To protect your privacy, we have not made these documents to be transmitted electronically because our site is not designed to be a secure site for transmittal of private information.