Charless Village Naming OpportunitiesFriday 29th of April 2011
The Bethesda Health Group Foundation is currently seeking naming opportunities for these new facilities located on the Charless Village campus (see p. 7), ranging from $500 to name a tree to $150,000 for the state-of-the-art Rehab & Therapy Center.
“With a tax deductible gift to name any number of interior and exterior spaces at Charless Village, donors are making an investment in the lives of precious seniors who are maintaining their independence and dignity through our care and services,” says Pam Dempski, Vice President and Director of Fund Development.
Donors can make multi-year payments to fund most gift opportunities and will be recognized on an attractive plaque located near the funded area or space. To make an outright or planned gift that will carry forward your legacy, family or corporate name, please contact Pam at 314-800-1981 or email@example.com.
- Hearts for Our Homes Campaign
- David Konig Discusses What You May Not Know About Thomas Jefferson
- Bethesda and Kemper Collect Books For Local Veterans
- DeWitt Slated to Speak at Fall Legacy Society Luncheon
- Eleanor Ryan – A Special Resident
- Hearts for Our Homes Kicks Off Early in 2012
- Oaks Neighbors Leave Their Legacies - Refundable Entrance Fees
- Marty Holland: Bethesda Resident Making a Difference
- Going Once, Going Twice?
- Charless Village Naming Opportunities
- Building Charless Village One Brick at a Time
- Important Tax Law Changes that Could Affect Your Estate Plans