Bethesda Health Group Foundation
About the Foundation
Thank you for visiting the Bethesda Health Group Foundation's webpage. The primary purpose of the Foundation is to generate contributions that further support Bethesda's mission, which is providing quality care and dignity to St. Louis area seniors, even if they have depleted their resources. Last year Bethesda provided over $11.5 million in humanitarian care to residents.
According to the Missouri Senior Report, the proportion of Missouri's senior population is projected to increase from an estimated 13.4 percent today to approximately 15 percent by 2015, and to 19 percent by 2025. This increase is estimated to be nearly 470,000, bringing the total number of seniors in Missouri to approximately 1.2 million by 2025. All indications show that great challenges lie ahead for seniors today. Already, we've seen an impact on the demand for our services at both ends of the spectrum; retirees who want their independence for as long as possible, and the frail elderly who may receive our hospice service.
We need to be ready.And we will be - with your help.We welcome the opportunity to explore with you charitable opportunities.
- Hearts for Our Homes Campaign
- David Konig Discusses What You May Not Know About Thomas Jefferson
- Bethesda and Kemper Collect Books For Local Veterans
- DeWitt Slated to Speak at Fall Legacy Society Luncheon
- Eleanor Ryan – A Special Resident
- Hearts for Our Homes Kicks Off Early in 2012
- Oaks Neighbors Leave Their Legacies - Refundable Entrance Fees
- Marty Holland: Bethesda Resident Making a Difference
- Going Once, Going Twice?
- Charless Village Naming Opportunities
- Building Charless Village One Brick at a Time
- Important Tax Law Changes that Could Affect Your Estate Plans